Dates: Dec. 10-11, 17-18
Dates: December 10-11, 17-18
Times: 5:00-8:30pm, with a new walk beginning every 15 minutes
Cost: $6 per person; free for children 6 and under.
On the first Christmas Eve, Joseph and Mary wandered through the streets of Bethlehem looking for shelter. But all doors were shut to them. In our busy lives today, we sometimes shut the doors of our hearts. This faith drama is an opportunity to open your heart to Jesus.
Join Mary and Joseph on their journey to Bethlehem as they search for shelter. A guide will lead you and your family throughout the grounds of the Seton Shrine where you hear and see how many in our day reject the coming Christ.
The end of the walk will bring you to our Basilica where you will find the Door to Bethlehem and welcome Christ in a new way.
This year, make the Door to Bethlehem part of your family’s Advent traditions.
To guarantee admittance, we highly recommend pre-purchasing tickets ahead of time, as Door to Bethlehem will likely sell out. Walk-ins will only be admitted if space is available.
What to Expect on the Door to Bethlehem:
- This is a guided walking tour.
- You will encounter actors portraying fictional figures.
- Children and adults will participate in the drama.
- The walk lasts 30-40 minutes.
- The grounds and walkways are handicap-accessible.
- The walks take place rain or shine, outdoors. Dress appropriately for cold or wet weather.