Exclusive to the Seton Heritage Shoppe, this high quality desk plaque pictures an image of Our Lady of Guadalupe owned by Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton. The original painting was given to Elizabeth Ann Seton in 1811 by Matthias O’Conway of Philadelphia, whose daughter, Isabel, was among the first pupils in Mrs. Seton’s school on Paca Street in Baltimore. Her sister Cecilia, the eldest daughter in the family, was the first candidate of the Sisters of Charity of Saint Joseph’s. During Mother Seton’s time, it hung on the wall over the altar in the White House; later, it hung for years in the Novitiate with a lamp burning before it. 4inches across and 6.5 inches tall (stand included).