Historic Homes Tour
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 12:00 am on Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until March 31, 2023
Discover the life and legacy of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton on a tour of the two historic homes and grounds where Elizabeth Ann lived and worked. Get a glimpse of the tour on the video below.
Tour Times: Offered daily!
- Sunday: Open House 12pm-4:30pm (Last admission is 3:30pm)
Tuesday – Thursday: 10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:30pm
- Friday: 10:00am, 12:00pm
Be sure to check our ticket calendar for the most updated schedule and available dates!
Character Tours with living history interpreters are available at 2:00pm & 3:30pm on Fridays.
Tickets are available for $8/adult, $6/youth, and $0 for children 6 & under.
(Learn more or make your reservation here).
- This guided walking tour is both indoors and outdoors.
- Please check in at the Visitor Center upon arrival.
- The tour lasts about 45 minutes.
- The grounds and walkways are handicap-accessible.