Your retreat or pilgrimage should be an enriching experience for your group, and easy for you to plan. We understand the demands placed on parish and diocesan staff, and have made our planning process simpler to meet your needs. At the Shrine, we host retreats for groups from all over the U.S. and Canada, and are happy to work with you on your group's specific needs
We at the Shrine have reopen, with Mass, Confession and tours, along with our Visitor Center and Museum, which is open 10am-5pm Monday through Saturday and 12-5pm Sunday. Precautions are in place to keep visitors and our staff safe. Now, we’re ready to welcome retreat groups planning a retreat in September 2020 and beyond. Please use the form below to make a reservation for September 2020 or beyond. We pray you stay well and safe during these times.
We’ve created a special packet to help you organize a pilgrimage or retreat to the Shrine – complete with a sample flyer for your parish to customize, and prayers to use.
Our retreat program can offer your parish group the following:
- The awe-inspiring Basilica for your Masses and devotions – you may concelebrate our scheduled Masses or schedule a Mass for your group.
- Meeting rooms which seat 15-90 people. These rooms are available from 8:00-5:00, seven days a week, and feature flexible seating to accommodate note-taking or discussion.
- Catering with extensive options for breakfast, snacks, and deli-style or buffet lunches.
- Nearby hotels with whom we’ve arranged special pricing for Shrine guests.
- Private guided walking tours of our spiritual grounds.
Schedule your Visit
Please complete the fields below. if you have questions, please contact us.