Living History Interpreters portraying characters such as Mother Seton’s appointed sister servant or the community’s procuratix will guide you across the historic grounds as they go about their daily activities, making several stops along the way during this 75-minute tour. On this tour, you’ll see the two historic homes and grounds where Elizabeth Ann, the first American-born saint, lived and worked.
Please check in or purchase tickets inside the Visitor Center. The tour’s starting point will be at the Green Scapular Garden.
Saturday: More info to come
Sunday: More info to come
The cost of the Specialty Tour is $10/adult, $7/youth ages 7-18, and free for children ages six and under. Buy tickets by clicking the Buy Tickets button below.
If you wish to bring a group of 10 or more, please schedule your group tour here.
Discover all there is to see and do in Frederick County, MD.
What to expect on the tour:
- This guided walking tour is both indoors and outdoors.
- The tour lasts about 75 minutes.
- The grounds and walkways are handicap-accessible.
Extras to Add to Your Experience:
- Consider viewing our free 12-minutes film before you go on a tour, to have some background on Elizabeth Ann Seton’s story.
- Admission is free for our museum. To view the exhibits and artifacts in our museum, allow for about 15-30 minutes.
- During your visit, allow time to choose a special memento in our gift shop to remember your visit.
Seton Shrine Hours:
- Monday-Saturday: 10am-5pm.
- Sunday: 12pm-5pm.
Click on our address below for directions using Google Maps.
339 South Seton Avenue
Emmitsburg, MD 21727