An unforgettable living history experience for learners of all ages.
Jump back in time...
Sign up for our emails to be the first to know when 2023 tickets are open!
How Much Does It Cost?
Thanks to our generous donors, we are able to offer this experience for families and individuals
FREE OF CHARGE!
Please consider becoming a donor by clicking here or when you reserve your tickets. For group pricing, please contact Kelly Smith.
What To Expect:
- Most visitors will spend about two hours at the Shrine.
- You will encounter many historical interpreters, many of whom portray actual students from Mother Seton’s time! Don’t be shy: you are encouraged to speak with them, but don’t be surprised if their knowledge doesn’t exceed the year 1818.
- Visit the farm animals from Cruann Farms Petting Zoo
- Move your muscles and learn how physically taxing doing laundry could be
- Try your hand at fiber arts
- Learn how to write with a nib pen and ink
- Dabble in some watercolor
- Break a sweat at colonial dancing and outdoor games