An unforgettable living history experience for learners of all ages.
Jump back in time...
Reserve Your Tickets:
Choose a tour time 20-40 minutes after your planned arrival. Now booking groups for 2023! For groups of 20 or more people, click here.
What To Expect:
- Cost: $8 adults, $5 age 18 and under
- Most visitors will spend about two hours at the Shrine.
- You will encounter many historical interpreters, many of whom portray actual students from Mother Seton’s time! Don’t be shy: you are encouraged to speak with them, but don’t be surprised if their knowledge doesn’t exceed the year 1818.
- • Learn how to take wool to thread
• Try your hand at journal making
• Learn how to draw with pen and ink
• Enjoy some popular 19th century children’s stories
• Play some early American games with students from St. Joseph’s Academy