Discover the life and legacy of Saint Elizabeth Ann Seton on our Historic Homes Tour. On the tour, you’ll see the two historic homes and grounds where Elizabeth Ann lived and worked. View a glimpse of the tour on the video below.
Tours through March 10
Days Offered: Friday through Sunday
Tour Times: Friday and Saturday at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 3:30pm; Sunday at 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 3pm and 4pm
Tours beginning March 11 and beyond
Days Offered: Daily, Monday through Sunday
Tour Times: Monday through Saturday at 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm, 2:30pm and 3:30pm; Sunday at 12:30pm, 1:30pm, 3pm and 4pm
The cost is $8/adult, $6/youth ages 7-18, and free for children ages six and under. Get tickets by clicking the Buy Tickets button below.
If you wish to bring a group of 10 or more, please schedule your group tour here.
Free Tour Dates
The tour is offered for free on the second Saturday of each month, as well as other dates throughout the year. See the list of free dates here.
What to expect on the tour:
- This guided walking tour is both indoors and outdoors.
- The tour lasts about 45 minutes.
- The grounds and walkways are handicap-accessible.
The tour is offered for free periodically. See the free dates here.
Extras to Add to Your Experience:
- Consider viewing our free 12-minutes film before you go on a tour, to have some background on Elizabeth Ann Seton’s story.
- Admission is free for our museum. To view the exhibits and artifacts in our museum, allow for about 15-30 minutes.
- During your visit, allow time to choose a special memento in our gift shop to remember your visit.